“Ms. Frances” leads the way functioning as the Pre-K/VPK teacher and VPK Director. As a teacher and director, she promotes good self-worth in her pre-school students by providing the children with a variety of daily experiences, some of which are:
1. Free-time learning activities through rotation to different centers or stations
2. Participation in planned and unplanned games
3. Music and rhythm activities
4. Outdoor play
5. Dramatic play
9. Performing for parents
10. Exercise activities
12. Computer enrichment
13. Learning and applying lunchtime and snack manners
14. Learning and using sanitary habits of carefully washing hands to clean away ALL germs
15. Treasure hunts
16. Field trips offered by semester (and much more)
Classes operate from 8:50 AM-12:00 PM.
Before and After Care
Before care is from 7:50 AM-8:50 AM and after care is from 12:05 PM-5:30 PM. Click HERE to view the fees and policies of CE@WA’s before and after care program.
End of Year Graduation
CE@WA honors VPK, Kindergarten, 5th, 8th, & 12th-grade graduates with a graduation ceremony and grade advancement certificates for all grades. Graduates will use a cap, gown, and tassel and receive a stuffed bear to collect signed notes of well wishes. A $35 fee will be required to provide the VPK graduation set. 3-year-old Pre-K students are not promoted to Kindergarten, so they do not need a cap and gown.
Click HERE to begin the application process. You will receive an invoice to pay the $35 fee following the online submission of your application.